OKR FY20-Q2: Make sure we're proactively addressing the most valuable doc improvements and corrections in every stage group.
Drawing from a combination of customer-submitted and GitLabber-submitted issues for documentation improvements deemed to be of a high priority by the technical writer (and as confirmed by the product manager):
Proactively identify and resolve high-impact documentation changes for every stage group:
- Identify 3 Manage stage issues and completely resolve.
- Identify 4 Plan stage issues and completely resolve.
- Identify 5 Create stage issues and completely resolve.
- Identify 3 Verify stage issues and completely resolve.
- Identify 2 Package stage issues and completely resolve
- Identify 4 Secure stage issues and completely resolve.
- Identify 4 Release stage issues and compleely resolve.
- Identify 3 Configure stage issues and completely resolve.
- Identify 2 Monitor stage issues and completely resolve.
The distribution of these 30 issues across stages was chosen based on the stages' average category maturity level targets for end of FY20-Q2.
Use this board https://gitlab.com/groups/gitlab-org/-/boards/1086766?&label_name=docs-only to identify and prioritize open issues for your stage.
Use this table to paste issue references in the last 3 columns, including those you may have already completed this quarter that fit the criteria.
|Tech writer||Stage (issue board)||Goal (# issues)||Issues||Est by July 31||Done|
Add a comment and ping @mikelewis to propose issues and request for approval. Keep each stage in its own thread.
* = At risk; likely to reassign.