FY22-Q1 Fulfillment Sub-dept OKRs
100% - We materially improved purchasing and licensing workflows - going from 38% complete on all objectives to 53%.
- Key result: Materially improve purchasing and licensing workflows to improve sales efficiency through fixing 16 of 16 Fulfillment pain points
Key result: FY22-Q1 Fulfillment Sub-Department OKR - CultureAmp action
Key result: FY22-Q1 Fulfillment Sub-Department OKR - DIB training
The following relevant Product OKR's also apply to our team:
- KR2: (VP, Product Management) Enable cloud license sync for 100% new customers and renewals, and ensure licensing data is available in sales systems
- KR3: (VP, Product Management) Retain a support ticket per subscription ratio for Fulfillment related requests of 4.25% or less
- We made great progress on the customer and sales facing: OKR materially improved purchasing and licensing workflows
- We made great progress on DIB training
- We made good progress on cultureamp actions
- The OKR for materially improved purchasing and licensing workflows was (in hindsight) poorly written as it was not clear how to measure progress nor what was considered success.
- We did not much effort into trying to improve the team narrow MR rate
- EMs were generally not working to update the status of OKRs every two weeks per our process
- All future OKRS should be measurable
- EMs should update OKR status every two weeks. We should put it in the weekly EM meeting and/or set up an automated reminder in slack.