FE for "Multiple blocking merge request approval rules"
What does this MR do?
This is a feature branch for the FE code for #1979 (closed) that has passed FE review. It is in WIP status until the BE is merged to
This MR should not be merged until:
- !8987 (merged) is merged into this branch.
- !9043 (merged) is merged into this branch.
- !9003 (merged) is merged into this branch.
- !9176 (merged) is merged into this branch.
- !9432 (merged) is merged into this branch.
- !9433 (merged) is merged into master.
- !9452 (merged) is merged into this branch.
- !9488 (merged) is merged into this branch.
- !9524 (merged) is merged into this branch.
The BE for #1979 (closed) is merged into
BEcommits of this branch have been rebased out.
The BE patch !9491 (merged) has been merged into
This MR has been rebased with
masterso that 1d79b86d doesn't include BE changes.
- A CE port has been created (https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/25193)
MR's still need to be made for the following:
- License feature with only a single approval rule
mr_edit view have very similar (but slightly different) behavior. For this reason, we have broken up the Vuex store into modules so that we can easily substitute one module for another.
basethis is the base module that contains some shared state / mutations. It isn't included directly, just "extended" by the more specific modules.
project_settingsthis module implements the same interface of actions as
mr_edit, but it implements the behavior used in the project approval settings Vue instance.
mr_editthis module implements the same interface of actions as
project_settings, but it implements the behavior used in the MR edit approval section Vue instance.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
EE specific content should be in the top level
- For a paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plans, how it works for groups, and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan?
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer