Merged requested to merge 250998-fix-missing-vsa-request-parameters into master
What does this MR do?
In !40826 (merged) we updated the request parameters for various VSA api requests to take an object instead of a list of parameters. This MR:
- Updates the parameter name
- Adds additional specs to ensure filters are applied
Steps to reproduce
- Navigate to VSA for a group ie. https://gitlab.com/groups/gitlab-org/-/analytics/value_stream_analytics
- Select a new start date, for example
- The data in the stage table and charts should be updated
- The api requests will include the updated filter values
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
Documentation (if required)
Code review guidelines
Merge request performance guidelines
Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
Tested in all supported browsers
Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Addresses #250998 (closed)