[CI Review Apps] Change `pullPolicy` to `Always` for `gitlab.sidekiq.image` and `gitlab.unicorn.image` and pass `FORCE_RAILS_IMAGE_BUILDS=true` to the `CNG-mirror` triggered pipeline to always rebuild the Rails image
What does this MR do?
This fixes a problem when a subsequent push to a branch wouldn't be reflected in the Review Apps after the first deployment since the
CNG-mirror uses the branch name to check if the image needs to be built.
- This sets the
- This also passes
CNG-mirrortriggered pipeline to always rebuild the Rails image. This requires gitlab-org/build/CNG!231 (merged).
One obvious caveat is that this could make the pipeline slower since
review-build-cng will take longer. A few example from this MR:
- https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/-/jobs/225493589: 32 minutes
- https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/-/jobs/225557992: 24 minutes
- https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/-/jobs/225843308: 13 minutes
- https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/-/jobs/226088801: 18 minutes
- https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/-/jobs/229961357: 30 minutes
review-build-cng would probably take 40 minutes (meaning that the
test stage would take 40 minutes).
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and testing
- [-] Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Closes #62149 (closed).