I'm a Principal Engineer, under the Quality department, specialized in Engineering Productivity. I'm at GitLab since 2016-01-11.
My daily job consists in the following:
- Reviewing merge requests from GitLab Inc team members as well as from wider community contributors.
- Maintain and improve the CI configuration of the GitLab project to minimize its cost & duration, while maximizing its usefulness & relevance.
- Build automated tools to triage issues and merge requests (Ruby).
- Build automated tools to ensure quality and consistency of the codebase and merge requests (Ruby, GitLab CI, Danger).
- Maintain and improve the the GitLab project's Review Apps deployment and usefulness (Shell, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, GCP).
- Building metrics in Sisense to have visibility of key productivity things, such as pipelines duration and success rate, Review Apps deployments success rate, review cycle time etc (SQL, Sisense).
Read more about me and how I work in my personal README project.