If this MR is approved, after merge I will be tagging this commit as "v0.0.2", building packages, and publishing them to PyPI.
New release; primarily for the benefit of downstream packaging. This is a minor release that should be safe to upgrade to, unless you are relying on string-matching repr() output for certain error classes, which have changed slightly.
This release primarily fixes development tooling, documentation, and packaging issues that have no impact on the library itself. A handful of small, runtime visible changes were added as polish.
- Milestone: %v0.0.2
- #28 (closed): Added manual pages and web docs for qmp-shell[-wrap]
- #27 (closed): Support building Sphinx docs from SDist files
- #26 (closed): Add coverage.py support to GitLab merge requests
- #25 (closed): qmp-shell-wrap now exits gracefully when qemu-system not found.
- #24 (closed): Minor packaging fixes.
- #10 (closed): qmp-tui exits gracefully when [tui] extras are not installed.
__repr__methods have been improved for all custom classes.
- #4 (closed): Mutating QMPClient.name now also changes logging messages.