Handling support is a part of the Application Life-Cycle, and the development team at Massively Modified takes all support inquiries seriously.
If you like our software, please consider making a donation. Donations help greatly to maintain the Massively Modified network and continued support of our open source offerings:
Table of Contents
- Become a Member (coming soon!)
- Contribute Code
- Test Code
- Adhere to Our Coding Standards
- Adhere to Our CSS Naming Conventions
- Make a Donation
Our support process is very simple, and integrated with Gitlab via the Service Desk.
Please keep in mind that while support is available and free, that nobody is required to provide support - it is wholly contingent upon community involvement.
Making a Support Inquiry
To submit a support inquiry, send an email to
Be sure to include the following information:
- A title in the subject line that clearly describes your support inquiry
- A description, in the email body which outlines what your inquiry is about, and which goes into detail about your support inquiry.
- Any attachments you might want to include
The team will, upon reviewing the issue - which will be automatically created by Gitlab - in our integrated Service Desk, set the appropriate labels.
You'll be able to receive updates and correspond with the comments via your email conversation through your email client.
If you are curious about the status of your inquiry feel free to email us again, or search for the inquiry at our project space on Gitlab.com
To view the license for the documentation provided by this wiki, please visit the Wiki Homepage