Who doesn't like money? A monetary contribution is equally valuable to us as a code contribution. At the same time, both are necessary.
If you like our software, please consider making a donation. Donations help greatly to maintain the Massively Modified network and continued support of our open source offerings:
Table of Contents
- Become a Member (coming soon!)
- Contribute Code
- Test Code
- Adhere to Our Coding Standards
- Adhere to Our CSS Naming Conventions
- Make a Donation
Donations are extremely valuable as they help us to maintain our network. This includes things such as:
- Machines to add to, or potentially replace in, our network cluster - which hosts our CDN's, PPA's, End-User and Team Facing Applications, etc.
- Disk Drive Space! (Who doesn't need more
- Real Life Services, such as our Google Apps for Work, Internet, and more!
They also help motivate us, as when we see sponsorship, we know our software - and more importantly our time - is appreciated, and there is no better feeling than that!
What YOU Get
By making a donation, you get added to a publicly facing list of sponsors and contributors who have donated to the Massively Modified network.
If you want us to let everyone know how much you've donated, we'll certainly oblige, though you may also choose to keep that private. Simply leave us a note on the donation form indicating which you prefer - an empty note tells us that you don't want that information disclosed.
Already a Sponsor
If you're already a sponsor, you're a
To view the license for the documentation provided by this wiki, please visit the Wiki Homepage