[Sprint/QuietQuail](fix): Blog & media edit updated to new nsfw system #1936
Closes front#1936 (closed)
Depends on front!613 (merged)
This change moves future blogs and media posts from the mature blog system, to the NSFW blog system. When creating a new blog. When editing existing values must be shown.
- The selection should propagate to the media entity.
- Changes via edit should also propegate
- Make video post with NSFW
- Edit the activity and change the NSFW tags to other, so that the mask goes away
- Refresh, see no mask
- Go to the media page for the actiity, and edit to Pornography.
- Checking back widgets, activity and blog post should have updated with flag.
Repeat for posting standard text posts, images and blogs.
Issues I'm aware of
- The pre-existing value for the NSFW selector is not respected, it must be clicked before it will register something as NSFW.
- Live update of NSFW in sidebar widgets - I would prefer to leave this out of this, and add that in at a later date. With the amount of testing involved change-detection fixes are not something I want to add into the mix.
- Image posts are not propagating to sidebar widget; handled here #1150 (closed) Blogs and Video should be
- Comments are still on the mature system - that is out of scope of this change.