Add go-crond service and use to manage letsencrypt auto renew cron
What does this MR do?
go-crondto the build
- Adds a
crondcookbook with a
crond_jobLWRP to specify jobs
- Extends the letsencrypt cookbook to use
crond_jobresource to trigger the cronned renewal checks
- Adds documentation on how to use/disable the feature
See Definition of done.
- Change added to CHANGELOG.md. Not applicable for Documentation changes and minor changes.
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added
- Integration tests added to GitLab QA, if applicable
- MR has a green pipeline on GitLab.com
In addition to above, reviewer must:
- Pipeline is green on dev.gitlab.org if the change is not touching documentation or internal cookbooks
Closes #3251 (closed)