refactor Security & Compliance Carousel Styles
What does this MR do?
This MR refactors the usage of the GL-Carousel in the Security & Compliance Carousel Styles
The Task was to:
- Move the two style sheets with carousel styling into page-specific SCSS file, and use the add_page_specific_style helper to only add them for the project and group discover security pages
- Replace all Bootstrap utility classes with GitLab UI utility classes
Move all carousel styling into GitLab UIBy further investigation we noticed that only bootstrap's carousel styles are needed here. Which are already imported imported in GitLab UI ⛔blocked by gitlab-ui!1951 (closed)
gitlab-ui!1943 (merged) These newly introduced GitLab UI Mixins should be used to replace some of the styles
Does the Carousel qualify to be a pajamas component?
If the component is only relevant in one place (and we suspect it will only ever be relevant in one place), do not add to Pajamas.
How to reproduce the page:
To reproduce this on your GDK:
- Make sure it is running without a license
- remove the check from this line
- Visit any group(!) dashboard and select the security tab
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry
- [-] Documentation (if required)
- [-] Code review guidelines
- [-] Merge request performance guidelines
- [-] Style guides
- [-] Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team