Refactor DAST Profiles List components
Implements #285454 (closed)
What does this MR do?
This MR breaks down DAST Profiles List components to make it a composable component which should keep site profile specific and a scanner profile specific logics separately.
- It keeps the common feature likes loading, editing & deleting profiles intact
- It keeps the common fields like profile names to be rendered same for all the profiles by default
- It allows writing custom rendering for a profile specific fields using scoped slots
- Using this, one can override common fields like profiles names too, which would be useful for future feature like #276484 (closed) (saved scans)
graph LR A[DastProfiles] -->|Site, Scanner Profiles| B[DastProfilesList]
graph LR DastProfiles --> DastSiteProfilesList & DastScannerProfilesList --> DastProfilesList
- Add more specs related to slots / scoped slots
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
No visual changes
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team