Add health status to haml issue list
What does this MR do?
- Adds health status to haml issue list (!218330)
- This feature's already implemented for vue issue list but vue issue list won't likely roll out in the next 1~2 releases.
- Reorders the issue weight indicator icon to come before the health status and regular labels
- Adjusts the style for health status labels: !45141 (comment 429836064)
|before (notice the label/icon order!)||after|
Epic tree (style change only)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry
- Already added in !38040 (merged)
- [-] Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Related to #218330 (closed)