What does this MR do?
Fixes an inconsistency missed in !35562 (merged) where we set the feature flag to default enabled.
I added ~"Pick into 13.2" because the documentation was already changed, and the backend will use local Tiller regardless of the Helm app being installed or not.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Documentation (if required)
Code review guidelines
Merge request performance guidelines
- [-] Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- [-] Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
- [-] Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team