Fix incorrect commits number in commits list
Issue #215700 (closed)
What does this MR do?
Fix an incorrect number of commits being displayed in the commits list
- Go to the commits page
In the header, it should displayed the total commits of that day. For example,
1 commitfor one daily commit;
2 commitsfor two daily commits.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Closes #215700 (closed)