Add "Approved By" in filtered MR search
Issue #39042 (closed)
What does this MR do?
Add an "Approved-By" option to filter merge requests.
- Go to the Merge Requests page
- In the dropdown, the new "Approved-by" option looks like this:
- Select that option and pick a user. Press enter. The merge requests will now be filtered accordingly:
** You might need to create another user to approve the MR in order to see the filtered MR with "Approved-By"
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Closes #39042 (closed)