Implement download feature for daily code coverage
What does this MR do?
The download feature is part of the bigger code coverage graph feature that is #33743 (designs)
We will allow users to download a CSV of daily code coverage values of each of their jobs/builds that have
coverage. The button will show up on https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/graphs/master/charts, which is the same page where we will put the code coverage graph later on.
Solves #209121 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team