Rename plugins to file hooks
What does this MR do?
Renames plugins feature to file hooks. Per #196051 (closed).
- Rename all code and specs
- Rename rake tasks
- Rename the documentation
- Sidekiq queue
pluginsdirectory. Because all existing plugins will stay in old directory. Keep till major release? Support both
file_hooksdirectories at the same time? Follow-up issue => #196846 (closed)
- log file. Keep till major release? Follow-up issue => #196846 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team