!21542 Part 4: Check for file deleted and readded when getting file data
What does this MR do?
getRawFileData actions, and
ignore the early returns for when a file is deleted and readded. This
fixes issues with incorrect diff appearing because raw data wasn't
loaded correctly for deleted and readded files.
This MR uses the getters defined in !21673 (merged).
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team