Exposed deployment build manual actions for merge request page
What does this MR do?
As more information needs to be added in the environment status section of the MR page (see this issue for more details: #35458 (closed)), this MR updates some
Entity classes related to this section.
retry_pathfor any manual deployment job (
retry_pathbeing displayed only when the manual job has failed)
- Added which current builds have failed
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Closes #35458 (closed)