View ancestor line in epic sidebar
- An issue can have a parent epic.
- An epic can have a parent epic.
- So given an epic, view your ancestor line in the sidebar.
- For the first iteration, only the epic sidebar should have this tree. The issue sidebar should continue to show just the immediate parent, as it is (ux-research#134 (closed) and https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/growth/issues/63 will aim to decrease the number of components in the issue sidebar)
- Position in sidebar- this section will replace
Parent epic, so the order in the sidebar should be (top to bottom):
- Icons are
- Icons should be filled
$blue-500) if the issue/epic is closed, and
$green-500) if the issue/epic is open
- Each ancestor has
16pxmargin between them
- Connecting lines are
- Recommendation- add the connecting lines as one solid line, like we do for the discussion/system notes connecting lines, rather than using pseudo-elements