Auto Deploy to EC2
Problem to solve
After we deliver #201742 (closed), it would make it easier for us to apply this template for users deploying to AWS from the autoDevOps Flow.
Users deploying to AWS EC2
Based on #215136 (closed) a user will need to define EC2 as their deployment target so that AutoDeploy knows where to deploy to
If a user has defined
EC2as their launch type
- We need to make sure that if the user is using Kubernetes - Auto Deploy will initiate Deploy to Kubernetes template.
- If a user is not using Kubernetes, and has "ECS" as the launch type defined auto Deploy will initiate the template as defined in #208132 (closed)
- If a user is not using Kubernetes, and has "EC2" as the launch type defined auto Deploy will initiate the template as defined in #201742 (closed)
- If a user is not using Kubernetes and not using AWS, both templates are skipped - a proper error should be shown "Missing Launch Type"
- If a user is using Kubernetes and deploying to AWS - Only run the deploy Kubernetes template