Add "Filter results" control on Group Value Stream Analytics
Problem to solve
In group-level Value Stream Analytics, users want to see times specifically for:
- issues with specific labels (like
- issues with a specific assignee or author
- issues with a specific milestone
Currently they have no way to filter the results in these ways.
In group-level Value Stream Analytics:
- add a "Filter results" input to the control panel/div, between the project selector and the date range selector (like what exists for Productivity Analytics (see example
- enable these filter options with
!=capability, that's out of scope):
- filter options should apply to all all issue and merge request queries that the feature executes
- filter options are deep linked (like existing filters)
Permissions and Security
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
A user is able to filter by different labels, etc in order to drill down into cycle times for specific types of work.
What is the type of buyer?