What does this MR do?
- Shows gpg signed commits (excl. tags)
- If the gpg key is verified (= the gpg was added to GitLab and the user's email matches the key's email) a "Verified" batch is displayed
- If the gpg key is not verified or does not exist on GitLab an "Unverified" batch is displayed
- If the commit is not signed, the behaviour is unchanged
- Allows the user to add gpg keys to his profile
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Git allows to signed commits. This PR enables displaying those commits.
Screenshots (if relevant)
User settings > GPG key:
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
Changelog entry added
API support added
Added for this feature/bug
All builds are passing
Conform by the merge request performance guides
Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
Squashed related commits together