Fixes long commit messages overflow viewport in file tree
What does this MR do?
Fixes long commit messages breaking the table.
It adds back a max-width in
pixels instead of
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
To fix the overflow of the commit message
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- CHANGELOG entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if you do - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Fixes #22544 (closed)