Resolve "Project: Improve empty repository state UI [FE]"
What does this MR do?
It cleans up the empty project overview.
The following information is removed from this page:
- No. of commits, branches, tags, bytes/files in the header
Enable Auto DevOps,
Add Kubernetes cluster
Remove projectbutton at the bottom of the page.
In addition, irrelevant text is removed, some parts are reworded and the
auto devops flash message is removed for empty projects.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer
Closes #56833 (closed)