Test plan for "Multiple approval groups/rules"
This test plan is for #1979 (closed). The feature allows approval to be required from multiple rules, where a rule is a group (or lists of users) and a number indicating the number of required approvals.
- EE-only (Starter and Premium)
For more information see the Google Testing Blog article about the 10 minute test plan and this wiki page from an open-source tool that implements the ACC model.
- Rules can be specified in the Project settings
- It's not possible to require more approvals than there are users specified in a rule. I.e., if a rule lists 2 users it should not be possible to require 3 approvals from that group.
- If project settings allow overriding approvers, the list of approvers and number of approvals can be modified.
- Authors can self-approve if the setting is enabled and they are in one of the rules.