Show issues I :star:ed
Solution and design
- In the issues list view, see only the issues I have
⭐ed, probably using the search bar filter.
- The UI does not need to solve more complex cases such as somebody else's
⭐ed issues. That can be a stretch goal. But the UI should make it easy to default to my issues.
- Design may be similar to what is already shown here: gitlab-ce#27754 (closed)
Sometimes, people want to 'star' an issue or otherwise mark it, but just for themselves. There isn't really a good way of doing this:
- Labels affect everyone on the issue, and adding my personal
smcgivernlabel to every project would be really dumb. (Also gitlab-ce#21194 (closed).)
- Use a text file / Google Doc / whatever. This is what I do, but it's also dumb because I don't have an easy way to see if any of those issues were closed without opening them all manually.
- Just keep the tabs open.
My proposal is: we could let you see a list of issues / MRs (like the todo list) that only contains issuables you awarded the
Advanced mode could be show all issues you've awarded an emoji to, and allow filtering by the emoji, but even