Filtering docs comments (with tabs)
- Closes https://gitlab.com/gitlab-com/gitlab-docs/issues/236 and https://gitlab.com/gitlab-com/gitlab-docs/issues/216
- Different version of https://gitlab.com/gitlab-com/gitlab-docs/merge_requests/316
<%= edit_on_gitlab(@item) %>render separately of the
- Fix button "EDIT THIS PAGE"
- Better layout text + buttons (maybe 2nd iteration?)
- Fix "Post on the GitLab Forum"
idto "Your feedback is important!"
- Add back conditionals for displaying only in production env
- Rename section from “Your feedback is important” to “Help and Feedback”
- Switch the order of the first two tabs so the Docs one is first.
- Default that first Docs tab to being open without needing to click.
Change “Get Help” tab name to “Questions”
Add a final/extra item in Get Help that links to Sales. E.g.:
If you have questions about the [features](https://about.gitlab.com/features/) or [pricing](https://about.gitlab.com/pricing/) of GitLab's paid tiers -> [Contact Sales](https://about.gitlab.com/sales/)
- “it feels like it’s part of this document, maybe we should make it stand out more” (Maybe use a different heading style that's a bit smaller and centered? And/or use a thicker, red (same red as the current star icon) HR above the section, or enclose the section it some differently shaded box**? Maybe some other solution?)
- Get this linked in the end of the right-side TOC. Not sure if that’s realistic for this MVP so we can always save this for later ... or maybe it's easy just to have a hard-coded extra item of the same format "below" each TOC that looks like it's part of the TOC. => https://gitlab.com/gitlab-com/gitlab-docs/issues/251