Part 1: UX Scorecard for Expansion - Buy add-on CI Minutes
When working in a group, I want to buy extra CI Minutes, So I/the team can continue our workflow.
UX Scorecard Checklist:
- 1. Document the current experience of the JTBD, as if you are the user. Capture the screens and jot down observations. Also, apply the following Emotional Grading Scale to document how a user likely feels at each step of the workflow. Add this documentation to each JTBD issue's description.
- 2. Use the Grading Rubric to provide an overall measurement that becomes the Benchmark Score for the experience, and add it to the epic's description. Also add the score [here].(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iw5oj12QdLHOADV8P6ICE3P1U32eKMstpkIR4sPJRTo/edit#gid=0)
- 3. Once you’re clear about the user’s path, create a clickthrough video that walks through the experience and includes narration of the Emotional Grading Scale and Benchmark Score.
- 4. Post your video to the GitLab Unfiltered YouTube channel, and link to it from the epic's description.
If your JTBD spans more than one stage group, that’s great! Review your JTBD with a designer from that stage group for accuracy.
- 6. Create an issue to revisit the same JTBD the following quarter to see if we have made improvements. We will use the grades to monitor progress toward improving the overall quality of our user experience.