WIP: UX Scorecard - Secure FY21-Q? - Configuring Secure features
- When I want to configure my security tools, I want to be able to configure them to address my own business risk policies, so that I can be assured my company is monitoring risk based on our business risk policies.
- When I want to implement security tools, I want to be able to install them easily and know they are working properly, so that I can be reassured my company is managing and monitoring risk.
- 1. Document the current experience of the JTBD, as if you are the user. Capture the screens and jot down observations. Also, apply the following Emotional Grading Scale to document how a user likely feels at each step of the workflow. Add this documentation to the epic's description.
- 2. Use the Grading Rubric below to provide an overall measurement that becomes the Benchmark Score for the experience, and add it to the epic's description.
- 3. Once you’re clear about the user’s path, create a clickthrough video that walks through the experience and includes narration of the Emotional Grading Scale and Benchmark Score.
- 4. Post your video to the GitLab Unfiltered YouTube channel, and link to it from the epic's description.
- 5. If your JTBD spans more than one stage group, that’s great! Review your JTBD with a designer from that stage group for accuracy.
- 6. Create an issue to revisit the same JTBD the following quarter to see if we have made improvements. We will use the grades to monitor progress toward improving the overall quality of our user experience.