support Atom ide
This MR is a follow up on my MR at clickable repo. Here the docker file is amended to allow atom ide to be used with clickable.
- installation of atom including atom-clickable-plugin
- installation of clickable in container for atom plugin to use
- installation of some common languages to be used by atom spell-check plugin
What can be improved in future:
- install other plugins for users to allow better coding
- autodetect the users language to install only this hunspell package
- find a way to preconfigure atom settings
Currently atom uses the init.coffee from my local installation. I am not sure what will happen if atom is not installed or if installation differs -> needs more testing. In theory atom allows customized init.coffee scripts to be used. But maybe some path or env values need to be set or changed to allow this.