Crash when assigning tags in Texture browser
I reproduced it with Unvanquished and Xonotic gamepack, with the default layout with builtin Texture browser, and the layout with XYZ orthographic view and separate Texture browser window.
How to reproduce:
- If not already done, create a tag file with “Plugins → ShaderPlug → Create tag file” menu option of the main NetRadiant window, then restart NetRadiant,
- In Texture browser, select “common” texture set then “caulk” texture,
- Click “Tags” tab,
- Right click on the texture list to open the tag assignment interface,
- Add a new tag named “something” with “Tags → Add tag” Texture browser menu option,
- in the tag assignment interface, in “Available” column, double click on "something".
You'll get a crash.
The crash happens in
TextureBrowser_tagMoveHelper when calling
TextureBrowser_tagMoveHelper function is called by