Refactored some code from !27, fixed a few bugs, added support for bridging webhook messages.
- Fixed a bug where the bot would allow
- Fixed a bug where the usernames would show
- (Hopefully) Fixed a bug where sometimes the URL used for username highlighting would be invalid.
- Refactored the code related to the previous point (removed 2 Clippy warnings it introduced and made it way more readable).
- The bot now also bridges webhook messages often utilized by X -> Discord bridge bots (Like the Matrix bridge we use).
- Rustfmt changed it's mind on a few LOC, so there's a commit with that too.
- Improved comments on some of the code.
- Made debug builds usable, for real this time (spent some time with
cargo flamegraphand testing the settings).