0.7.4 Switch to mesonRelease 0.7.4
0.7.3.2 Fix Meson and JayatanaRelease 0.7.3.2
0.7.3.1 Fix XFCE buildRelease 0.7.3.1
Bugfix release, fix XFCE build and a bunch of bugs.
0.7.3 fixes blacklist and multimoduleRelease 0.7.3
0.7.2 Meson and various fixesRelease 0.7.2
0.7.1 BugfixesRelease 0.7.1
0.7.0 All seems done (maybe issues, but done at least)Release 0.7.0
0.7.0 is released.
- Introduce Importer from DBusMenu to MenuModel (now all menus threated as MenuModels)
- Use one GtkMenuBar for all menus.
- Introduce Compact Mode (all menus in one menu)
- Introduce bold application name as setting
- Major Jayatana overhaul
0.6.95 FixesRelease 0.6.95
0.6.94 Fixed some rare bugsRelease 0.6.94
Fixed some corner case bugs.
Use appmenu-gtk-module tarball from prev release.
0.6.93 FixesRelease 0.6.93
Fixed Importer crash and small bugs
0.6.92 Fixup vala-panel (it is primary target)Release 0.6.92
0.6.91 HotfixRelease 0.6.91
For appmenu-gtk-module use 0.6.90, no changes there.
0.6.90 Reference-based registrar for #197Release 0.6.90
Release for tag 0.6.90
0.6.80 0.7.0 Beta 1Release 0.6.80
- Compact mode - you can now shrink your menus to one
- Bold application name now is setting, but not compile-time switch
- DBusMenu Importer replaced vala-dbusmenu
- Temporary removed libwnck dependency
- Supports Wayland with Mutter now.
- Now tried to maintain same IDs for items
0.6.1 appmenu-gtk-module releaseRelease 0.6.1
- Split appmenu-gtk-module
- Rename appmenu-gtk-module
0.6.0 Happy new yearRelease 0.6.0
- Separate registrar (#123)
- Scrollable menubar (#158)
- Other bugfixes.
0.5.6 Renamed library APIRelease 0.5.6
For Debian packaging
0.5.5 ReleaseRelease 0.5.5
- Hotfix for libwnck build.
- Separate tarball for appmenu-gtk-module.
0.5.4 More powerful desktop menuRelease 0.5.4
- Fixed some bugs
- Now desktop menu can be used as quick access to XDG folders.