Remove deprecated git lfs clone option from clone dialog
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- install git version 2.29.2
- open clone dialogue from context menu
- LFS option appears
- Tick "LFS" option
- Tick "Clone into Bare Repo"
- Observe in cmd-line dialogue that the bare option is omitted.
- Observe in cmd-line dialogue that "git lfs clone" is deprecated
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect that the --bare option is used, but instead options are omitted somehow.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information