Remove deprecated git lfs clone option from clone dialog
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- install git version 2.29.2
- open clone dialogue from context menu
- LFS option appears
- Tick "LFS" option
- Tick "Clone into Bare Repo"
- Observe in cmd-line dialogue that the bare option is omitted.
- Observe in cmd-line dialogue that "git lfs clone" is deprecated
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect that the --bare option is used, but instead options are omitted somehow.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?