Abort Merge on a single file always results in a parameter error message
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Begin a merge which results in conflicts.
- Resolve conflicts on one of the files.
- On the same file, select TortoiseGit-->Abort Merge
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The selected file should be returned to its post-merge, conflicted state. Instead, an error dialog appears: "The parameters '/path' and '/pathfile' are mutually exclusive. You must only specify one of them."
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
Duplicated in two environments:
- TortoiseGit 188.8.131.52, git version 2.18.0.windows.1, Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit
- TortoiseGit 184.108.40.206 (20181021-7f2d0004), git version 2.17.0.windows.1, Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1803 64-bit
Please provide any additional information below.
The same error message will occur regardless of whether changes or conflicts occurred on the file.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information