Abort Merge on a single file always results in a parameter error message
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Begin a merge which results in conflicts.
- Resolve conflicts on one of the files.
- On the same file, select TortoiseGit-->Abort Merge
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The selected file should be returned to its post-merge, conflicted state. Instead, an error dialog appears: "The parameters '/path' and '/pathfile' are mutually exclusive. You must only specify one of them."
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
Duplicated in two environments:
- TortoiseGit 18.104.22.168, git version 2.18.0.windows.1, Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit
- TortoiseGit 22.214.171.124 (20181021-7f2d0004), git version 2.17.0.windows.1, Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1803 64-bit
Please provide any additional information below.
The same error message will occur regardless of whether changes or conflicts occurred on the file.