Commit dialog: Message field should have focus (when patch is shown)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Make sure that the commit dialog shows the patch on the right-hand side
- Open the commit dialog for any changed file
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I would expect that the message field would have the focus, but instead the patch dialog has focus. If the patch dialog has been closed from the previous time, the message field will actually have the focus.
- When I press ESC to cancel committing...
- I will first close the patch dialog and will have to reopen it the next time I'm committing
- I will have to press ESC twice to actually cancel committing
- To enter a commit message, I have to switch to the mouse to click into the commit field
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
TortoiseGit 188.8.131.52 git 2.7.2 Windows 7 SP1, 64-bit