Note: this release does not have Flatpak support due to a dependency issue that I haven't been able to crack. Please install from PyPi or the AUR. (If you are a Flatpak expert, I would greatly appreciate help fixing the issue. See #79.)
- When album cover art is not provided by the server, a default album art image is used (Contributed by @sentriz.)
- New Setting: Serve locally cached files over the LAN to Chromecast devices.: If checked, a local server will be started on your computer which will serve your locally cached music files to the Chromecast. If not checked, the Chromecast will always stream from the server.
- When serving local files, the internal server now only exposes one song at a time via a token and the song's token is randomized.
- The Sync enabled setting was renamed to Play queue sync enabled.
- Fixed issue where the UI was still in a "Playing" state after removing all songs from the play queue.
- Fixed a multitude of problems where the wrong data would load if you quickly move around between cached and un-cached information.
- When you use the Google Home app to cause the device that Sublime is using to "Stop Casting", Sublime now shows as paused.
- The Chromecast device list are only requested after the first time you click on the Devices button.
- Seeking now works with the mouse and keyboard.
- Updated the CONTRIBUTING document to the current state of the Sublime Music codebase.
- Added documentation for all of the settings available in Sublime Music.
- Fixed logo build step.
playermodule to root instead of being under