Adjust the theme and some components to reach the WCAG AA contrast level
To reach the AA contrast level, 2 main colors of the current theme of the DE and some components have to be changed.
Color changes The Primary (#0965c1) color will be replaced by the same color than the current Primary-Dark (#0549ab) For information, the Primary (#0965c1) color will now be available under the Secondary accent-3 (#0965c1) color.
The TXT-light (#666666) color is replaced by the #444 color.
The muted color has been changed to #666 (instead of #aaaaaa).
- The appearance of the selected filters number in the green background has been adjusted. Instead of displaying the number with a green background, a green frame will be used and the text color of the number will change.
- The other change is the highlight appearance for a free-text search. The green color which does not offer a proper contrast with a white background will be replaced by a yellow highlight with a green underline.
- The "Facet hover and active", "Facet active and hover", "Primary hover" buttons have changed. The text color is now TXT-dark instead of white.
- The color of the menu icons is now "Primary" instead of #5c7080
- The search bar background color is the same but the definition changed in the UI documentation taking into account the new theme: secondary accent-3 color.
- The homepage changes are the "----- or Browse by ----" text which is now white Neutral lighten-5.
- Update the design of the footnotes (upper script of the flags or footnotes icon underlined by the tooltip line, displayed on the right side of the data)