Sherpa Release 1.0.7
A number of things are not working. Do not even try:
- Parton shower in DIS--like situations, i.e. with only one incoming leg that showers.
- Substructure of photons.
- Laser backscattering beyond the region where CompAZ is valid (up to 500 GeV).
For process declarations a specific ordering is needed:
- For electron-photon collisions make sure the photon is on the first beam, bunch and parton!
- For electron-proton collisions make sure the electron is on the first beam, bunch and parton!
Download of alpha version Sherpa-1.0.7
All Sherpa downloads can be found on HepForge
To run Sherpa with LHAPDF Version 3 you need to extract the LHAPDF grid archive into the SHERPA-1.0.8/Run directory. (The file size is 40 MB!)
In the download archive you can also download a short primer on how to get started and how to use Sherpa.
Major changes with respect to Sherpa-1.0.6
- Added a module "HADRONS++" for hadron decays, Status in version
- tau decays in their full glory with matrix elements and various form factors
- decays of some hadrons as isotropic decays, i.e. only branching ratios
- in SHERPA runs Pythia 6.2 is still default choice for hadron decays.
- Added treatment for decays of heavy unstable particles in MEs.
- All bug-fixes and patches for version 1.0.6 are included.
Known problems/known bugs/FAQs
- So far, no known bugs.
If you have questions regarding the installation or the usage of Sherpa, which are not answered by our Howto, please look around in this Wiki as well.