Fix 'valid users = DOMAIN\%U'
Fix 'valid users = DOMAIN%U'. This works with Samba 3.6 and stopped working in a Samba 4.x version.
Signed-off-by:with name/author being identical to the commit author
- (optional) This MR is just one part towards a larger feature.
(optional, if backport required) Bugzilla bug filed and
- Test suite updated with functionality tests
- Test suite updated with negative tests
- Documentation updated
- CI timeout is 3h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/ Timeout)
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent
and according to
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code