• Ricardo Quesada's avatar
    doc: replace "force feedback" with "rumble" · 36af1549
    Ricardo Quesada authored
    "Force feedback" is used mostly for a force that is applied in wheels
    and joysticks... usually a force opposite to what the player is doing.
    But gamepads don't have "force feedback". What they have is "rumble"...
    just a vibration.
    And that's why "force feedback" is replaced with "rumble"
supported_gamepads.md 13.7 KB