RedWarn QTs don't support abuse filters
RedWarn would post the message regardless of the abuse filter
The QT task fails and leaves a console error.
- Make RedWarn send the edit twice to ignore the filter
- Add a dialogue to make sure the user confirms what they are doing.
Steps to Reproduce
- Install any QT pack that has templates that will trigger the abuse filter (I'm using this pack)
- Try to use one of the templates
- RedWarn will from an error saying to check the console.
- Check console
Exception, error or logs
I have included the version of the browser I'm running, operating system and other scripts (if used).N/A
- I have included logs, exceptions and / or steps to reproduce the issue.