Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
1.0.1 * Restrict import/export only for supported by WarcraftLogs and Raider.IO raids (Legion and up) * Added changelogRelease 1.0.1
Linux amd64: wrbt (sha256: b357b2a34c3fbfca1eb980b7089aabeafec33c13b5a8f1ae98bf9bd1a5db6cac)
- Restrict import/export only for supported by WarcraftLogs and Raider.IO raids (Legion and up)
- Added changelog
1.0.0_Gehennas Initial releaseRelease 1.0.0_Gehennas
Linux amd64: wrbt (sha256: c8497f4383764deeef0507be29363f7ce6b34da2990588ff83a7328d923b16dc)
- Grabs guilds from Raider.IO raid progression API Special thanks to Ludicrous Speed! Guys, you did awesome service!
- Grabs reports list for each guild from Warcraft Logs API Special thanks to Kihra! Without you a lot of things in WoW would be much worse!
- Parses each report from list (Warcraft Logs API) and gets boss kills/wipes (global counters for each boss/difficulty)
- Grabs boss info (npc id, name, raid name) from Warcraft Logs API.
- Export merged data to json
PS: Gehennas is the third boss of Molten Core.