new-devices-stats: several improvements (!73)
Several improvements I did while generating the list for the 600 days blog post:
- Clone pmaports from https, not ssh.
- Do not crash when a device has multiple code names.
- More helpful error message when codename was not found in wiki: the error contains a list of all devices that were found.
- Add the "Thanks to: everyone who ported..." line in markdown output
- Embed the current git commit into the markdown output as comment, so we don't need to search for it when using the tool again in the next blog post.
- Embed the current command into the script.
- When generating markdown output, note which devices have been deleted (because that means they were renamed, and the renamed version needs to be manually taken off the "new devices" list!).