Phone suspends even when ssh connections are open
Describe your issue
What's the expected behaviour?
Phone does not suspend while ssh connections are open (maybe?).
What's the current behaviour?
Phone does suspend while ssh connections are open.
How to reproduce your issue?
- Install postmarketOS on a device where suspend works
- Connect to the device over ssh
- Ensure that the device is configured to automatically suspend
- Wait for it to suspend and notice that the ssh session goes unresponsive until you manually wake the phone up via its power button
What device are you using?
On what postmarketOS version did you encounter the issue?
On what environment did you encounter the issue?
- Plasma Mobile
- No environment
- KDE Plasma
How did you get postmarketOS image?
- from https://images.postmarketos.org
- I built it using pmbootstrap
- It was preinstalled on my device
Something that concerns me is how you would communicate this to users, that is, that their phone won't suspend due to that an ssh connection is open. Maybe we don't need to? I don't think any OS tells the user it won't suspend the device if it's playing music, for example.