Get all "community" devices to stable channel
Please test if each of these devices from the community category work with the stable channel, and if it works, then create a merge request to add it to the v20.05 branch. If the device port requires packages not available on the v20.05 branch, please add them in the same merge request.
If it does not work for whatever reason, please report back here.
- arrow-db410c (@Minecrell)
- asus-me176c (@Minecrell)
- bq-paella (@lazzardo, @Minecrell)
- motorola-harpia (@srxl, @Minecrell)
- nokia-n900 (@MartijnBraam, @drebrez)
- pine64-pinephone (@MartijnBraam, @z3ntu, @PureTryOut)
- purism-librem5 (@craftyguy)
- samsung-a3ulte (@Mis012, @Minecrell)
- samsung-a5lte (@minlexx, @Minecrell)
- samsung-a5ulte (@Minecrell)
- samsung-serranovelte (@Minecrell)
- wileyfox-crackling (@TravMurav, @Minecrell)
@craftyguy: I think you mentioned that you would like to wait with adding the Librem 5 to stable for some reason, but I can't remember what that reason was.