Pybuild Format - A more detailed overview of the pybuild format.
Pybuild Guidelines and Tips - Guidelines that should be followed when writing Pybuilds.
- Make sure the openmw-launcher is not running. If you install mods when the openmw-launcher is running the mods will be removed from the config file when the openmw-launcher is closed.
- When installing mods, relevant plugins are enabled automatically. There is no need to enable plugins using openmw-launcher.
- In general, manual configuration is not recommended when using Portmod as it may lead to undesired behaviour, notably, the potential loss of your changes when running updates. If there is a configuration step that a pybuild omits you have the following options:
- Report the issue and wait for a fix
- Fix the pybuild yourself:
- Create a local repository and add it to repos.cfg in the config directory
- Copy and modify the offending pybuild.
- Once you've added and tested the fix, please submit the changes to the repository so that others can benefit from the change.